This chocolate mousse is a little bit magic - put it on the dessert desk and watch it disappear earlier than your eyes.
The ingredient of Chocolate hazelnut mousse
- 50g (1/4 cup) hazelnuts
- 150g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, separated
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate hazelnut mousse
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Place the hazelnuts on a baking tray and cook in preheated oven for 10 mins or till aromatic. Rub the hazelnuts in a easy tea towel to take away skin. Cool and chop kind of.
- Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl or pinnacle of a double saucepan. Place over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the bowl would not touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir for 5 minutes or till the chocolate melts and is easy.
- Remove the bowl from the warmth and set aside for 3 mins to chill barely. Use the steel spoon to stir the egg yolks into the melted chocolate till well blended.
- Use electric powered beaters to beat the egg whites in a huge, clean dry bowl until soft peaks shape. Gradually add the sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, whisking well among every addition, till the sugar dissolves.
- Use a big steel spoon to fold a third of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, then fold inside the remaining egg whites until flippantly mixed.
- Place cream and vanilla essence in a separate medium clean bowl. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until soft peaks form. Use a metal spoon to fold the cream combination lightly into chocolate mixture till frivolously combined.
- Spoon 1/2 of the chocolate combination into four 125ml (1/2-cup) glasses or serving dishes. Sprinkle the hazelnuts on pinnacle, then spoon the last chocolate combination on pinnacle. Cover with plastic wrap and place inside the refrigerator for 3 hours or until chilled and company.
- Dust lightly with the cocoa powder and serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate hazelnut moussecalories: 462.226 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 141 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 72.25 milligrams sodium