An elegant dip of smoked salmon and cream cheese. Pair with a sparkling wine cocktail and begin your dinner party with a pinnacle word.
The ingredient of Salmon mousse
- four eggs
- 2 x 220g pkts smoked salmon
- 2 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped sparkling dill
- Salt & freshly floor black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salmon roe
- 1 x 150g pkt wafer crackers, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon mousse
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cowl with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat and cook dinner for eight mins. Drain and set apart to chill.
- Line 8 185ml (3/4-cup) capability timbale moulds with 2 slices of smoked salmon every. Place the cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon rind and remaining salmon in the bowl of a meals processor and procedure till clean.
- Transfer the cream-cheese combination to a bowl. Add the dill and fold to mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and chop eggs. Add -thirds of the egg to the cream-cheese aggregate and fold to combine. Spoon the cream-cheese aggregate among moulds, pressing firmly. Cover with plastic wrap and location in the refrigerator for two hours to sit back.
- Turn mousses onto plates. Top with bitter cream and salmon roe. Sprinkle with the final egg and serve with wafers.
Nutritions of Salmon moussecalories: 422.552 calories
calories: 29 grams fat
calories: 16 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 25 grams protein
calories: 1063.74 milligrams sodium