Make your very own sensational strawberry dessert at home to conquer the heat this summer time.
The ingredient of Strawberries and cream frozen mousse
- 325g strawberries, hulled, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons strawberry liqueur (see be aware)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 600ml thickened cream
- 12 waffle ice-cream cones, to serve
The instruction how to make Strawberries and cream frozen mousse
- Place strawberries, liqueur, juice and half cup sugar in a saucepan over low warmth. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 mins or till sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to excessive. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 to fifteen mins or till decreased through 1/2. Set apart to chill completely.
- Place eggs, yolks and remaining sugar in a massive heatproof bowl. Using an electric powered hand mixer, beat for four mins or till thick and creamy. Place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure base of the bowl doesnu2019t contact the water). Continue beating for five mins or till mixture doubles in size. Remove from heat. Set apart.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream until tender peaks shape. Gently fold cream into egg aggregate. Transfer half of of the mousse to another bowl. Stir in three/four cup of strawberry syrup to 1 part of mousse. Drop spoonfuls of strawberry mousse and simple mousse, alternating colorations, into a 2-litre-ability freezeable box. Cover floor with plastic wrap. Freeze for 1 hour or till simply starting to freeze. Swirl last strawberry syrup via mixed mousse. Cover floor. Freeze in a single day or till company.
- Just earlier than serving, remove mousse from freezer. Scoop mousse and serve right now in ice-cream cones.
Nutritions of Strawberries and cream frozen moussecalories: 346.072 calories
calories: 21.8 grams fat
calories: 13.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 32.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.3 grams protein
calories: 143 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 75 milligrams sodium