This darkish chocolate mousse has a rich and creamy taste thanks to the addition of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of liqueur.
The ingredient of Chocolate mousse with olive oil
- 150g correct-satisfactory dark chocolate, more or less chopped
- half cup (125ml) more virgin olive oil
- 4 eggs, separated
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico liqueur (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate mousse with olive oil
- Place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan over simmering water (making sure bowl would not contact water). When the chocolate has melted, slowly stir within the olive oil.
- Remove from warmth.
- Place egg yolks and half the sugar inside the bowl of an electric powered mixer and beat till pale and thick, then upload the chocolate combination and Frangelico (if using) and integrate.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggwhites with a pinch of salt until tender peaks form, slowly including remaining sugar. Using a huge metal spoon or spatula, gently fold eggwhites into chocolate combination.
- Spoon into man or woman bowls or cups and sit back for at the least four hours or in a single day. Serve topped with hazelnuts and cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate mousse with olive oilcalories: 705.767 calories
calories: 48 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 57 grams carbohydrates
calories: 53 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 217 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 100.44 milligrams sodium