Pour Mum a cuppa and serve up the final tea time treat - cheesecake banana bread!
The ingredient of Pumpkin cheesecake banana bread
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup pumpkin, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- half cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 150g melted butter
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 big ripe bananas, mashed
- 125g cream cheese
- 1 half tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, extra
The instruction how to make Pumpkin cheesecake banana bread
- Mix brown sugar, self-elevating flour, pumpkin and ground nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, butter, 2 eggs and bananas in a bowl. Add to flour aggregate. Stir to mix.
- Use an electric mixer to conquer cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla bean paste in a bowl till nicely blended. Add 1 extra egg and beat to combine.
- Layer the banana aggregate with the cream cheese mixture in a greased and coated 10cm x 22cm loaf pan. Use a knife to softly marble
- Bake at 180C for 1-1 1/4 hours or till a skewer inserted in centre comes out easy. Cool in pan for 5 mins, then flip onto a serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Pumpkin cheesecake banana breadcalories: