This smooth recipe sees your favourite summer Aussie treat - mango and ice-cream Weis bar – reincarnated right into a no-bake cheesecake, best for unique.
The ingredient of Weis bar cheesecake
- 200g Arnottu2019s Butternut Snap Cookies
- 35g (half of cup) shredded coconut
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- four medium mangoes
- 2 x 80g Weis Mango and Ice Cream bars
- three teaspoons gelatine powder
- 250g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream (or coconut cream)
- 70g (1/three cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 half of teaspoons gelatine powder
The instruction how to make Weis bar cheesecake
- Process cookies and coconut in a food processor until cookies are coarsely overwhelmed. Add butter and technique to mix. Use the lower back of a spoon to firmly press the aggregate into the base and facets of a 12 x 34cm loose-bottomed fluted tart tin. Place within the fridge for 20 mins or till company. Wipe the food processor smooth.
- Meanwhile, cut cheeks from mangoes and dispose of skin. Cut Weis bars to separate the ice-cream 1/2 from the mango half. Transfer fresh mango and Weis mango 1/2 to the bowl of the meals processor (reserve ice-cream in a bowl in the refrigerator until wished). Process mango combination until smooth. Measure out 375ml (1 half of cups) aggregate and go back to processor. Reserve any last aggregate for another use.
- To divide the tart base in 1/2, fold a 32cm length of foil in 1/2 lengthways. Fold lengthways again, smoothing flat. Fold in 1/2 one extra time to make a crease line and open to make an V-shaped piece of foil. Place the foil down the period of the tart tin with one aspect sitting flat on base of tin and different aspect upright to create a wall. Place a ruler upright within the crease of the foil to aid the foil wall. Scrunch up extra pieces of foil to wedge among ruler and side of tin, to maintain the flattened foil and ruler in place (it will stabilise as soon as the filling goes in).
- Place 60ml (1/4 cup) water right into a small wide bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over. Set apart for 2 minutes to absorb and melt. Microwave gelatine mixture on High for 20 seconds, then whisk with a fork to dissolve. Set aside to cool slightly earlier than adding to mango mixture. Process to combine. Transfer to a jug. With the tart tin sitting on a shelf inside the refrigerator, pour the mango mixture into the tart shell, on the aspect without foil. Store in fridge for 1 hour or until set
- Use electric powered beaters to beat the cream cheese, cream, reserved ice-cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until easy. Dissolve gelatine in 1 1/four tbs water as above. Add to the cream cheese combination and beat to combine.
- Take tart shell from the refrigerator and thoroughly dispose of foil and ruler. Spoon the cheesecake combination into the empty half of and use the again of a spoon to gently spread, smoothing the floor. Return to the fridge for 1 hour or until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and stand at room temperature for five minutes to soften crust slightly. Cut into slices.
Nutritions of Weis bar cheesecakecalories: