This decadent no bake chocolate cheesecake has two lovely layers and a delicious Tim Tam crust.
The ingredient of Tim Tam cheesecake
- 150g Arnotts Granita biscuits
- 200g pkt Arnotts Original Tim Tam
- 100g butter, melted, cooled barely
- three teaspoon gelatine powder
- 60ml (1/4 cup) boiling water
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 100g milk chocolate, melted
- 100g darkish chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Tim Tam cheesecake
- Release the base of an 8cm-deep, 22cm (base size) springform pan and invert. Grease the base and line with baking paper, then relaxed back within the pan, permitting the edges to overhang. Grease the facet and line with baking paper.
- Process the Granitas and half of the Tim Tams in a meals processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and manner until properly blended. Transfer the biscuit mixture to the prepared pan. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press the aggregate over the bottom of the pan. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place the boiling water in a small heatproof glass. Sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Set aside. Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until clean. Add cream and beat until smooth. Add the gelatine combination and beat to mix. Divide combination between 2 bowls. Add the melted milk chocolate to one of the bowls and stir to mix. Pour over the biscuit base and clean the surface. Place inside the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Fold the darkish chocolate into the last cream cheese aggregate until combined. Pour over the milk chocolate layer and clean the floor. Place inside the fridge for four hours or till set.
- Cut the remaining Tim Tams in 1/2. Serve the cheesecake crowned with whipped cream and the ultimate Tim Tams.
Nutritions of Tim Tam cheesecakecalories: