For a dessert it is genuinely oozing with chocolately goodness you can not beat this double chocolate cherry cheesecake made with an Oreo biscuit base.
The ingredient of Double chocolate cherry cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups (125g) overwhelmed Oreo Original biscuit crumbs
- 40g butter, melted
- 225g Cadbury Melts Real White Chocolate
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 1 cup (250ml) thickened cream, gently whipped
- 1 cup (125g) pitted cherries
- 150g Cadbury Melts Real Dark Chocolate, melted
- Cherries, greater, to serve
The instruction how to make Double chocolate cherry cheesecake
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate within the microwave following packet instructions.
- Use an electric powered mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl till clean. Beat in the gelatine aggregate and half the white chocolate. Fold in the whipped cream. Gently stir in the pitted cherries. Pour over prepared base. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, unfold last white chocolate over a bit of baking paper to make a 20cm x 10cm rectangle. Set apart till set. Cut into lengthy shards.
- Place the cheesecake on a serving plate. Pour over the dark chocolate and unfold to the brink, permitting a little to run over. Set apart until set. Top with more cherries and white chocolate shards. Serve right away.
Nutritions of Double chocolate cherry cheesecakecalories: