Make your afternoon tea extra special with this caramel and chai latte-stimulated cheesecake.
The ingredient of Caramel chai latte cheesecake
- 100g Arnottu2019s Butternut Snap Cookie biscuits
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 300g sour cream
- 380g can Nestlu00e9 Caramel Top u2019nu2019 Fill
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 teaspoons coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- half of teaspoon floor ginger
- half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
The instruction how to make Caramel chai latte cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 150C. Grease and line the base and aspect of a 20cm (base size) springform pan.
- Process blended biscuits in a food processor till finely crushed. Add the butter and method until properly blended. Spoon into the prepared pan. Use a directly-sided glass to spread and press aggregate over the base and facet. Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Process the cream cheese, bitter cream and caramel in a food processor until smooth. Add the eggs and procedure until clean. Combine the espresso and water in a bowl. Add to cream cheese combination with the ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Process till easy. Pour combination into base.
- Place the pan on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until nearly set. Turn oven off. Cool cheesecake in oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours. Place within the fridge for 3 hours to relax. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Caramel chai latte cheesecakecalories: 357.066 calories
calories: 28 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 21 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 231 milligrams sodium