This festive dessert has all of the theatre of a Christmas pudding however all of the indulgence of ice-cream. Youll want to begin this recipe sooner or later in advance.
The ingredient of Frozen Christmas cheesecake pudding
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brandy (see notes)
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1 litre vanilla ice-cream
- 2/three cup bottled fruit mince
- 80g packet pistachio kernels, more or less chopped
- 1/2 x 250g packet gingernut biscuits
- 40g Lurpak barely salted butter, melted
- 1/2 x 205g bottle milk chocolate shell topping, to decorate
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries, to beautify
- Fresh mint leaves, to decorate
The instruction how to make Frozen Christmas cheesecake pudding
- Place dried cranberries and brandy in a bowl. Set apart for 20 minutes to soak.
- Line an 8-cup-ability metal pudding basin with plastic wrap.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for five minutes or until light and fluffy. Add ice-cream. Beat till properly mixed. Fold in fruit mince, pistachios and cranberry aggregate. Pour mixture into organized basin. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Place biscuits in a meals processor. Process till pleasant crumbs form. Add butter. Process till mixed. Spoon over top of ice-cream, urgent with the again of a spoon to stage and compact (see notes). Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.
- Turn pudding onto a serving plate. Carefully take away plastic wrap. Drizzle with chocolate topping. Decorate with frozen cranberries and mint. Serve straight away.
Nutritions of Frozen Christmas cheesecake puddingcalories: 721.302 calories
calories: 44.3 grams fat
calories: 25.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 66.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.8 grams protein
calories: 81 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 382 milligrams sodium