Try those divine little cheesecakes, packed with fresh cherries and flavoured with maple syrup.
The ingredient of Mini cherry and maple cheesecakes
- 200g ginger biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 375g cream cheese, softened
- half of cup caster sugar
- three greater huge eggs
- half of cup Bulla Thickened Cream
- 1/four cup maple syrup (60ml)
- 150g cherries, clean, pitted or frozen
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Bulla Dollop Thick Cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini cherry and maple cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan compelled). Grease and line the bottom of a 12 x 1/three cup capability muffin pan.
- Process ginger biscuits in a food processor until they resemble breadcrumbs, with motor operating; gradually upload butter and process till mixed. Press biscuit mixture calmly among prepared muffin pan holes. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until easy. Add eggs, thickened cream and maple syrup and beat until properly combined. Pour aggregate into organized pans and sprinkle cherries frivolously onto cream cheese filling.
- Bake for half-hour or till simply set. Allow to cool in pans before doing away with.
- Serve with greater drizzle of maple syrup and dollop cream.
Nutritions of Mini cherry and maple cheesecakescalories: