These dairy-free mini mango cheesecakes are crowned with whipped coconut cream and frozen blackberries, and make the sweetest dessert.
The ingredient of Mini uncooked mango cheesecakes
- 1 half cups (225g) cashews
- half cup (70g) pistachios
- half cup (40g) shredded coconut
- four fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 270ml can coconut cream
- half mango, stoned, peeled, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- Chilled coconut cream, more, whipped, to serve
- Chopped mango, extra, to serve
- Frozen blackberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Mini uncooked mango cheesecakes
- Place cashews in a large bowl. Pour over sufficient bloodless water to cover. Set apart for four hours or in a single day to soak.
- Meanwhile, grease a 12-hollow, half of-cup (125ml) silicon muffin pan. Place pistachios and shredded coconut in a meals processor and procedure till finely chopped. Add the date and technique until very finely chopped and combination is company. Spoon lightly most of the prepared holes. Use the returned of a spoon to clean the floor. Place inside the freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Drain cashews and area in a blender with coconut cream, chopped mango, coconut oil, maple syrup, lime juice and turmeric. Blend until very clean and creamy. Divide calmly the various bases in the pan. Smooth the floor. Place within the freezer for three hours or till company.
- Remove from freezer. Set apart within the pan for five mins before transferring to a serving platter. Set apart for 10 mins to melt slightly.
- Top with the greater coconut cream, more mango and blackberries and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mini uncooked mango cheesecakescalories: 258.837 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 8 milligrams sodium