Satisfy the chocolate cravings with this decadent, raspberry cheesecake swirl brownie! You might not want to share!
The ingredient of Raspberry cheesecake swirl brownie
- 500g pkt Coles Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 125g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, greater
- 1/three cup (75g) caster sugar
- 125g fresh raspberries
- white chocolate ganache
- 250g white chocolate melts
- 1/three cup (80ml) thickened cream
- Coles Red Decorating Hearts, to serve
The instruction how to make Raspberry cheesecake swirl brownie
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Grease and line the base and aspects of a 18cm x 28cm (base measurement) slice pan with baking paper, allowing the 2 long aspects to overhang.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs and butter in a large bowl. Stir with a wood spoon until nicely combined.
- Use an electric powered mixer to conquer the cream cheese, extra egg, sugar and raspberries in a large bowl until properly mixed and smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate and cream cheese combinations, in alternating batches, into the organized pan. Swirl with a skewer to create a marbled impact. Bake for 35 minutes or till crumbs hang to a skewer inserted into the centre. Set aside inside the pan to cool.
- Meanwhile, to make the white chocolate ganache, integrate the chocolate melts and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (donu2019t let the bowl touch the water). Cook, stirring, until chocolate is nearly melted. Remove from warmness. Set apart, stirring now and again, until chocolate has melted and combination is smooth. Transfer to a separate bowl. Place in the fridge, stirring sometimes, for 30 minutes or until combination has thickened. Use an electric mixer to conquer the combination to loosen. Five Turn the brownie onto a serving plate. Spread the pinnacle with white chocolate ganache and sprinkle with hearts. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Raspberry cheesecake swirl browniecalories: