For a comfortable weekend breakfast, you can not go beyond this creamy cheesecake french toast with candy strawberry sauce.
The ingredient of Strawberry cheesecake french toast recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/four cup milk
- half cup pouring cream
- 250g strawberries, hulled, coarsely chopped
- 1/four cup caster sugar
- 200g brioche loaf
- 30g unsalted butter, chopped
- 125g spreadable cream cheese
The instruction how to make Strawberry cheesecake french toast recipe
- Combine cream cheese, 1 tbs caster sugar and one-third of the strawberries in a bowl. Cut brioche into 8 slices. Spread 1/2 the slices with the mixture, leaving a 1cm border round edges. Top with closing brioche slices.
- Combine ultimate caster sugar and strawberries with 125ml (1 u20442 cup) water in a small saucepan. Stir over medium warmth for approximately 10 minutes or till sugar has melted and strawberries spoil down and form a sauce. Remove from warmth. Set aside to chill barely.
- Meanwhile, whisk collectively eggs, milk and cream in a big bowl. Place brioche sandwiches in a shallow baking dish large sufficient to preserve them in a unmarried layer. Pour egg aggregate over sandwiches. Set apart for approximately 2 minutes to soak. Carefully flip over sandwiches and soak for a similarly 2 mins or until the mixture is absorbed.
- Melt half the butter in a massive non- stick frying pan over medium warmness until bubbling. Cook sandwiches, in 2 batches, for 2-3 minutes each aspect or till golden brown. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and sandwiches.
- Slice the sandwiches and serve with strawberry sauce and a dusting of icing sugar, if you want.
Nutritions of Strawberry cheesecake french toast recipecalories: