Sticky, peanut caramel sauce is the appropriate end to these irresistible cheesecake balls, made with a hint of rum!
The ingredient of Cheats cheesecake rum balls
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 x 220g Coles Belgian chocolate cheesecake slice, chopped
- 400g dark chocolate, chopped
- half of cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup water, plus 2 tablespoons extra
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 1 teaspoon silver cachous
The instruction how to make Cheats cheesecake rum balls
- Combine raisins and rum in a small bowl. Stand 30 minutes.
- Place 100g dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute 30 seconds or till melted and clean, stirring with a metallic spoon each 30 seconds. Cool 10 minutes.
- Process cheesecake in a food processor until smooth. Add raisin aggregate and melted chocolate. Process until just mixed. Refrigerate half-hour. Roll mixture into 2cm balls. Refrigerate for half-hour.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place last darkish chocolate in a microwave-secure bowl. Microwave on HIGH (one hundred%) for 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted and easy, stirring with a steel spoon every 30 seconds. Cool 10 mins. Dip balls, one after the other, in chocolate to coat. Using a fork, carry balls from chocolate, allowing excess to empty. Place on organized tray. Stand for 30 minutes or until set.
- Stir sugar and 1/four cup water in a saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to excessive. Boil, without stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden in shade. Add peanuts. Swirl to mix. Add 2 tablespoons cold water (be careful as combination may additionally splatter). Swirl pan over low heat until mixed. Remove from warmness. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle balls with peanut caramel. Sprinkle with silver cachous. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheats cheesecake rum ballscalories: