Delectable cheesecake bites loaded with juicy berries are the proper sweet deal with for sharing.
The ingredient of Condensed milk cheesecake slice
- 250g Arnottu2019s Nice biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 397g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 half of cups frozen blended berries
The instruction how to make Condensed milk cheesecake slice
- Preheat oven to 150C. Grease and line base and a couple of long sides of a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper, permitting the perimeters to overhang.
- Process biscuits in a meals processor till finely beaten. Add the butter and manner until nicely blended. Spoon biscuit aggregate into prepared pan. Use the bottom of a flat-bottomed glass to spread and press over the base. Place in refrigerator for 30 mins to relax.
- Meanwhile, manner the cream cheese in a food processor till clean. Add the condensed milk and lemon juice and system until easy. Add the eggs. Process until well blended.
- Sprinkle half the berries over the bottom. Pour over the cream cheese mixture and easy the floor. Sprinkle with ultimate berries. Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Turn off oven. Cool in oven, with door ajar, for 1 hour. Place within the refrigerator for two hours to kick back. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Condensed milk cheesecake slicecalories: 307.593 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 215 milligrams sodium