Take a trip down reminiscence lane with this chokito-topped cheesecake served with homemade caramel sauce.
The ingredient of Chokito cheesecake recipe
- 2 x 55g Chokito bars, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 375g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 185ml (three/4 cup) thickened cream
- 3 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 125g Arnottu2019s Choc Ripple biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- Strawberries, to serve
- 40g butter, chopped
- 100g (half of cup firmly packed) brown sugar
- 80ml (1/3 cup) thickened cream
The instruction how to make Chokito cheesecake recipe
- For the caramel sauce, integrate butter, brown sugar and cream in a small saucepan over medium warmth. Stir until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Reserve 2 tablespoons for drizzling.
- Line a 6.5cm deep, 9.5 x 20cm (base measurement) loaf pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 2 rows of Chokito slices along the centre of the bottom of the organized pan.
- Use electric powered beaters to overcome cream cheese in a bowl till easy. Beat in cream. Place elevenu20442 tbs water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle gelatine over water. Set aside for two mins to melt. Microwave on High for 20 seconds. Whisk with a fork to dissolve gelatine. Cool slightly. Add the gelatine mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat in short to mix. Beat in cooled caramel sauce until just combined.
- Pour the cream cheese combination into pan over Chokitos. Smooth floor. Place within the refrigerator for 3 hours or till company to the touch.
- Process the biscuits in a meals processor until finely chopped. Add the butter and process till properly combined. Sprinkle biscuit crumbs lightly over cheesecake, pressing down lightly. Place inside the refrigerator for 2 hours or until set. Turn out onto a serving platter, drizzle with the reserved caramel sauce and serve with strawberries.
Nutritions of Chokito cheesecake recipecalories: