This delicious cheesecake - made with easy cream cheese and fresh lemon juice, and crowned with juicy white peaches and syrup - is a decadent manner to spherical up a weekend BBQ!
The ingredient of Peaches and cream cheesecake slice recipe
- 1/3 cup (80ml) boiling water
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/four tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/three cup (80ml) buttermilk
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) caster sugar
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 500g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (240g) bitter cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 medium just-ripe white peaches, stoned, cut into wedges
- 1/three cup (75g) caster sugar, more
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 300ml thickened cream
The instruction how to make Peaches and cream cheesecake slice recipe
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan and line the bottom and facets with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the water and butter in a massive heatproof bowl. Stir till the butter melts. Add flour, bicarbonate of soda, buttermilk, lemon rind, half of the sugar and 1 egg. Whisk until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted within the centre comes out smooth. Remove from oven. Reduce oven to a hundred and sixtyu00b0C.
- Use an electric powered mixer to beat the cream cheese, u00bd cup (120g) bitter cream, remaining sugar, final eggs and vanilla in a bowl till smooth and well mixed. Pour over the base inside the pan. Smooth the surface. Bake for 30 mins or till just set. Set apart in the pan to cool.
- Meanwhile, increase oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine peach, greater sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. Place on covered tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until caramelised. Cool.
- Use an electric powered mixer to whisk cream and last bitter cream in a bowl till firm peaks form. Spoon on top of cheesecake. Top with peach and syrup.
Nutritions of Peaches and cream cheesecake slice recipecalories: 398.891 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 166 milligrams sodium