Our cheesecake ball is straightforward to make in advance – however with a sprint of whiskey cream liqueur, this party treat is precisely for adults most effective!
The ingredient of Baileys cheesecake ball recipe
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125g icing sugar
- 125g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 80g white chocolate, melted, cooled
- 125g honey roasted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 60ml Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 125g blended berries, to serve
- Assorted biscuits, to serve
The instruction how to make Baileys cheesecake ball recipe
- Use electric powered beaters to beat the creamu00a0cheese and icing sugar together in au00a0bowl untilu00a0light and fluffy. Beat inside the Baileys andu00a0melted white chocolate.
- Form the cream cheese mixture into au00a0ballu00a0in the bowl and area in the refrigerator foru00a02-three hours or till firm.
- Place the blended honey roasted macadamia nuts and dark chocolate on au00a0big plate. Carefullyu00a0scoop the cheesecake ball out of the bowl. Roll gentlyu00a0inside the nut aggregate until absolutely coated. Place inside the fridge tillu00a0required.
- Serve with the berries and biscuits.
Nutritions of Baileys cheesecake ball recipecalories: