Give the dinner table an extra sizzle with this delicious chicken stir-fry dish that no one will be able to resist!
The ingredient of Chicken fajita stir-fry recipe
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 175g pkt Coles Mini Vine Capsicums*, halved, seeded
- 125g pkt baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed, cut into 2cm-thick slices
- 40g pkt fajita spice mix
- 225g pkt smoky chipotle fajita cooking sauce
- 200ml jar mild taco sauce
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips or corn chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken fajita stir-fry recipe
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry the chicken, in batches, for 2 mins or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in the wok or pan. Add onion, combined capsicum, baby corn and sliced corn. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until just tender. Return chicken to the wok or pan with fajita spice mix. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until aromatic.
- Add the chipotle sauce and taco sauce to the wok or pan and stir-fry for 2 mins or until the sauce boils and thickens slightly. Add the black beans. Stir-fry for 1 min or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Serve with avocado and tortilla chips or corn chips.
Nutritions of Chicken fajita stir-fry recipecalories: 504.051 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17 grams sugar
calories: 52 grams protein
calories: 1935 milligrams sodium