This springtime soup is made in one pot, so not only is it easy to make, its quick to clean up, too.
The ingredient of Spring vegetable soup with ravioli
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 leek, pale section only, halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 1L (4 cups) chicken consomme
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 x 375g pkt fresh beef ravioli
- 1 medium zucchini, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Spring vegetable soup with ravioli
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Add the consommu00c3u00a9 and water. Cover and bring to the boil.
- Add the carrot and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the ravioli, zucchini and asparagus. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the ravioli is cooked and the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the chives to serve.
Nutritions of Spring vegetable soup with raviolicalories: 232.547 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 37 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1537.74 milligrams sodium