A hearty winter-warmer that is quick and easy to make
The ingredient of Pumpkin and tortellini soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750g pumpkin, pre-cut, peeled and chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 litre Coles Brand Real Chicken Stock
- 375g Latina Spinach and Ricotta Agnolotti
- Baby spinach, to serve
- Cracked pepper, to serve and
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and tortellini soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium. Add pumpkin and potato and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins, until well coated. Add stock. Increase heat to high. Bring to boil. Cook, covered, for 15 mins, until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and using a stick blender, blend until smooth. Return to medium heat. Add tortellini and simmer for 5 mins, until pasta is tender.
- Ladle into bowls, top with spinach leaves and cracked pepper. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and tortellini soupcalories: